Re: Impact Wrench

To: Bill Kostka <bkostka@rgv01.rgv.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Impact Wrench
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 12:34:50 -0500
I hate to 'carp' at you people but I only have a few 'minnows' over
lunch to   'tuna' here to get technical stuff. All this 'crappie' talk
is starting to 'drum' my 'bass'. Now let's get back to the all the
'guppies' as they 'flounder' with car issues.

I'll quit 'sniping' at ya'll,

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6