no lbc content but lbc sensitive!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: no lbc content but lbc sensitive!
From: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 22:13:28 EDT
Whilst this query has no lbc content it is important to my lbc habit
since it concerns this little beige box which acts as my window to the
greater MG world.
Been having a lot of computer problems lately which perhaps one of the
cognicenti in this field can help me with.
a)hardware
My computer keeps freezing up -it works fine for a time then one of two
things will happen
either the mouse pointer will freeze or will continue to move arouhnd but
wont click - in either case, the moving graphic ads that juno provide
also freeze - shouldnt be the mouse itself, i just bought it a month or
so ago
on restarting there is an error message in dos - 373:keyboard - key stuck
but all the keys seem to function.
b)software
I use juno - it has worked fine but has developed a tendency to "kick me
out" citing
"application error" - this occurs if i switch between messages, put any
message to either the outbox or a file or if i need several attempts to
collect mail (juno averages three before you get it!!) - a combination of
any three(always three) such actions will bring up the white box!

Sorry to post this here but i know there are some of you who will have
some ideas - please reply direct so as not to bore the others to death!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster
93 gateway 2000, IBM keyboard, mouse-systems mouse all held together with
Lucas wiring it seems