Re: Bonnet release

To: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Subject: Re: Bonnet release
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 15:09:04 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 23 May 1997, RAY WYGONIK wrote:

> My B is in year 5 of its rebuild.  I don't remember if I removed the bonnet
> release handle and cable or it was the PO.  IN any case I have no idea where
> it comes through the fire wall and where it is anchored.

  My cable release (73) is located on the drivers side, above the box shaped
  inner sill- it has a big, black 'B' on it.  The cable is routed through
  the firewall *inside* the triangular inner wing box section.  From there,
  it emerges from one of the cutouts and follows the top of the inner fender.
  Mine was/is secured with some small clips somewhere near the fuel filter
  mounting tab.

  YMMV, etc.

  --Scott

   Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com