Union Jack

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Union Jack
From: "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Sat, 24 May 97 09:13:27 PDT
Well, here I am responding to my own post. It happens when you get old and
trust your own memory. Gee, I'll never make that mistake again.

It's St. George, NOT St. Edward! May the saints forgive me.

DFD
--------------------------
>I foolishly wrote:

Try using the English flag of St. Edward. It's a white field with a
horizontal red cross and would be a lot easier to mask off.

I wonder if our friends OTOSOTP were to emblazon the deck of a, say...
Mustang or Corvette with the stars and stripes it would look half so
fetching

David F. Darby
Missouri, USA

> Thomas James Pokrefke, III wrote:
> >
> > The time has come to respray my new (old) trunk lid.  I have decided
against
> trying to match up the original paint and decided to just paint a Union
Jack