Signing off - Alaska bound

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Signing off - Alaska bound
From: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 14:27:30 EDT
I will be signing off of the British car lists effective Tuesday 5/27.
Also, I will be departing on the Alaska trip with MGA and trailer in tow
on Wednesday 5/28.  After that you can send me e-mail at
Brit_Run@juno.com, our road address for Brit Run To The Sun - Alaska '97.

 I will be seeing a few of you along the travel route, and I will be
returning home and signing back on to the British car lists about July
23.  For those of you attending NAMGAR GT-22, I will see you in Grapevine
Texas, July 16-20.  Otherwise, keep an eye on the mailing lists for Brit
Run To The Sun updates as we go.

Cheers to all.  Hoist one for the wildcats.

Barney Gaylord -- 1958 MGA
Naperville, Illinois