Fwd: Shameless self promotion

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Shameless self promotion
From: jddamon@ix.netcom.com (JD Damon)
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 18:03:04 -0500 (CDT)
To: Healeys <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shameless self promotion
Sender: owner-healeys@autox.team.net

Attention Nashvillians!  Run out this instant (if you get this message
while it's still Sunday) and buy a copy of the Sunday Tennesseean.
Find
the local news section, that's section B, which for some odd reason is
hidden at the back of the paper, and locate the large expanse of bright
blue hood with chrome-encircled buggy eyes, being admired by an
attractive woman with good taste.  That's my car.  The attractive woman
is not me, but since you can see the genuine appreciation in her eyes,
I'm sure she is a superior individual.

By the way, I took second in my class by a margin of only two votes.
The show was hosted by the Nashville British Car Club and was held in
Union Station, a gorgeous Victorian-style train station that's
currently
undergoing renovation.  Kudos to the organizers...and to the astute
editor who chose to grace the Tennesseean with a picture of my pride
and
joy!

I love this car!
Amy Turner
'59 Sprite, now immortalized in a major publication