East Coast USA Events Page Updated

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: East Coast USA Events Page Updated
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 06:10:11 -0500 (CDT)
50 future events of interest to British Car Enthusiasts are now posted.
at : http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html  and/or
     http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/clubs/deutsch.html

This is the most complete list of events for the Atlantic Coast states
available. It's updated weekly and referred to an average 100 times
weekly. Over the next several weeks I will be adding events for GA and
FL so as to cover the entire East Coast.  I encourage clubs with events
scheduled to submit them to me to be included. Safety Fast, David
Deutsch