Air vent - Midget

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Air vent - Midget
From: PLM97@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 15:32:21 -0400 (EDT)
I'm not sure if I described the air vent hose correctly to the list.  I am
questioning the one that is located at the bottom of the charcoal cannister.
 On the 1500 series it appears to attach the the anti-run on valve (at least
that's how the drawing in the Vicky B catalog looks).  In my original owners
manual the hose just looks as though it hangs below the cannister - I'm just
not sure if it hangs free & how long the hose should be.

Again thanks, hope my description is better this time.