F/S '67 MGB-GT

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: F/S '67 MGB-GT
From: FunE4MG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 18:15:57 -0400 (EDT)
Relocation and college forces sale. 1967 MGB-GT, flaking pale primrose paint,
body quite straight.  Recent mechanical going over, interior very good, but
needs a headliner,  non-OD tranny, Wire Wheels (2 sets worth). Car is in
central Texas. inspected, running, insured and titled. an excellent daily
driver/project car. Comes with a ton of spares, e.g. complete rear hatch,
dashboard w/am radio, glass, engine and trans from '66 MGB.
E-Mail me direct at:

FunE4MG@aol.com

I can't keep all 3 of my LBC's and go to school in another state, PLEASE HELP
find it a good home...... $2500. takes all\

Tom