Re: Redline website?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Redline website?
From: Glenn Schnittke <schnittke@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 22:26:03 -0500
On Wed, 28 May 1997 17:39:57 everybody seems to have written;

>Subject: Re: your mail
>
>Thomas James Pokrefke, III wrote:
>>
>> At [Wed, 28 May 1997 16:20:46 -0400 (EDT)]
>> "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu> wrote:
>>
>> > Darn.  After all these years, I learn that there is a way to tell that a
>> > woman is eager.  Female chamelions change color when they are receptive;
>> > I have always thought this was an admirable system.  In a singles bar,
>> > how would this revving of the engine manifest itself?
>>
>> If you were really lucky, she would stick her tongue down your ear.
>>
>> Thomas James Pokrefke, III
>
>Had a similar experience just yesterday.Beautiful girl in a honda civic
>who was totally full of herself and her car. I guess she just didn't
>realize the downfall of having an auto trannie in her car. Smoked her
>off the line,by the time she got herself up to speed i dropped down to
>third gear dropped the clutch slammed up to about 4500rpm in 3rd gear
>and was gone like yesterdays bread.My LBC preformed beautifully in the
>face of foriegn opposition,but needless to say I got nothing out of it
>but the satisfaction of smokin' a honda.But she did look good.Oh,well!
>
>Chris Eaton
>'70 MGB Roadster

Now wait a minute guys! Hold on!

Think about what you're doing - You're at a light and a beautiful woman with
hormones raging pulls up and basically says "Let's dance" and you do
everything you can to run away as fast as you can? That's no way to get a
tongue in your ear! Be logical.  Beat her by a length. You might get to talk
to her at the next light, and from there it's only a small step to "Can I
ride in your car?" And from there you go to marriage and babies and ... Oh.
Then you have to sell the car.

Well then.

Smoke her. As fast as you can!

Glenn "With a wife and STEPson" Schnittke

Sacred cows make the best hamburger.

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
schnittke@mindspring.com