Cache Creek / Alaska All British Field meet

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cache Creek / Alaska All British Field meet
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 11:35:11 -0700
Attention BC LBC'ers.

The Alaska trekkers are on the road and heading in our direction.  They are
planning on forming up the convoy in Cache Creek on June 7 and spending a
day or two getting ready for the trip north.  I wanted to join them for the
run from here but it's just not to be.  What I can and will do is join them
in Cache Creek for a day or two.  I plan on driving up in the TC early
Friday afternoon or Saturday morning and visiting the trekkers, listening to
stories of the trip so far and perhaps share a barley sandwich or two.

Do any of you here in BC want to join in?  Anyone who wants to join me for a
LEISURELY drive up from the Lower Mainland please contact me.  I've run this
by Carol and she was quite receptive to the idea but their plans are rather
fluid, I haven't heard back from them lately.

Cheers, eh!
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT