Lucas calls...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lucas calls...
From: MLishego@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 01:10:41 -0400 (EDT)
Hello to all,
I almost got the B on the road...Until the rear brake pipe burst as we were
bleeding the brakes...Better to bust in the garage than on the road (trust
me, I know!)  Anyway, my question is about the quirky Lucas system that has
me in a quagmire of indecision.  My tachometer works fine until you turn on
the lights, which at the moment only consist of dash lights...Why does my
tach do this, and what can I do to fix it.  I am not electrically minded, and
I'm also not crazy enough to pay $35 an hour to have it fixed!!!  Any
electrical artists out there who can help me would be greatly
appreciated...Thanks in advance!
~Mike