Re: The Italian Job

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The Italian Job
From: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 22:16:29 -0700
Jay Quinn wrote:
> that had "The Italian Job" to me.
>
> I just have to see this damn film everyone raves about..
> Well, maybe by the weekend, I'll get to see the film..

It's a great car movie. I own it too as a result of not being able
to rent it.
My wife liked it, and she is very anti-car. She is actually supportive
of getting a Mini as a direct result of seeing that movie. But,
she once hit a parked boat(and had other adventures too), so I was a
little hesitant of showing her a movie with cars driving down stairs
and in sewer pipes, lest she goes totally out of control.

-Aron Travis-
"always in a automotive frenzy"
P.S. I once caught her taking an offroad short cut in her Rabbit,
"gee, honey, what's all these weeds and stuff wrapped around underneath
the car?"