TVR Griffith: Any Out There?

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TVR Griffith: Any Out There?
From: Jim Boyd <intlsc@sunset.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 22:03:18 -0700
Hey Listers:

I just bought a copy of "Convertibles" by Ian Kuah ($14.00 -on sale - at
Barnes & Noble Bookstore).  A beautiful large bound book with
~excellent~ full page colour photos of the best converts around.  (Would
have made a GREAT Father's Day gift!!)

There I noticed the article and photos of the TVR Griffith.  What an
awesome car!  Incredible lines,the Rover 3.9L V8, top speed of 152 mph,
0-60 in 4.9 seconds.  Very interesting header system for the almost
mid-engine installation.  I want one!  Anybody out there have more info
on this car?  Please quench my thirst!

Cheers,
Jim Boyd
Paradise, CA  USA