Re: no LBC content

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: no LBC content
From: Clark Chilton <chill@memphisonline.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 10:12:19 -0500
Congratulations Thomas!!!  Retail Management is a great place to start,
and if you like it, build a career.  Be prepared to work hard, long
hours and transfer city to city to move up.

Been there... Done that!!!

I started out of college, as a manager trainee with Zayre, a now defunct
discount chain.  When I started, they had one store in Mass. and grew to
over 200 stores within the five years I was with the company.  I grew to
district manager and moved five times.  I stayed with retail for 22
years and about 4 or 5 more moves,  with 13 years as V.P. for Service
Merchandise.  I now run a company that operates a chain of fast food
stores... still retail.  Retail and retail stock has provided a
comfortable life-style, put four children through college, plus bought
lots of toys and two x-wives a house each.

I think x-wives are also a part of a retail career.  Have fun, but don’t
get too attached to anything.

Clark Chilton
80 MGB LE - Cybil
96 Border Collie/Black Lab - Courtney