TD Tie Rod Ends

To: MGs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TD Tie Rod Ends
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 1997 07:56:09 -0400
Hey gang,

Got the tie rod ends off the TD, thanks to PB Blaster and some friends.
I was able to drive it to a show in Louisville this weekend (drive may
not be the right word, float may be more like it).  I also learned that
I need to breakdown and get side curtains.  The TD stayed pretty dry
with just the top up and a good rain suit.  A good coat of Rain-X on the
windscreen really did help as well.  We were lucky it stayed dry during
the show and only rained on the road trip.

THANKS!
MIKE R

52 TD
59 MGA