Re: Jumps out of reverse

To: "Editors, Molecular Vision" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: Jumps out of reverse
From: Clark Chilton <chill@memphisonline.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 15:05:03 -0500
Jeff, sounds like a worn first/reverse slide gear and/or cluster gear.
You did not say if the noise in first was a grinding or thump sound.

Either way, sounds like a tranny rebuild is in your future unless you
stay on one way streets.

Clark Chilton
80 MGB LE - "Cibyl"
96 Border Collie/Black Lab - "Courtney"