Re: SF Bay Area Body Shops?

To: David Moore <David_Moore@kaoinfo.com>
Subject: Re: SF Bay Area Body Shops?
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 12:09:11 -0500
Which reminds me. I heard from Vicki British (yes, they call me
personally -- Jeez, they should put my kids through college) and they
have five, each, scratch and dent, left and right fenders for B/GTs. $50
each. You might find that cheap if you look in the catalogs.

I've yet to buy tin-work but my buddy and body expert (no, don't go
there), Larry Dickstein, feels that all new panels need a little work so
why not accept it up front. Dunno, myself.

UDA

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)