'57 ZB Magnette for reluctant sale

To: MG Forum <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: '57 ZB Magnette for reluctant sale
From: Cliff Maddox <maddox@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 23:49:33 -0700
To all interested parties,

My 1957 MG ZB Magnette is up for sale.  Car is steel blue (original
color.) and has been in our family for last six years.  Driven daily to
and from work last four.  Car is nice and very original down to crank
and tool kit. All wood and interior is intact and presentable. Virtually
no rust (Impossible to say nooooo rust on car this age but really none
of any consequence) Only items missing are ashtrays which go into
seatbacks. Drive train is correct orginal and rebuilt last several
years. This car is a true MG saloon in the classic sense and a real
attention getter almost every time it goes out.  Car has not been fully
restored but has been an enjoyable driver and so will require additional
work now and in the future (don't they all).  Am asking $3800 US.  Car
is ocated in So Cal.  Interested parties may e-mail direct at
maddox@pacbell.net or may call 714-556-4633 and ask for Cliff

Many thanks,

Cliff Maddox