Re: SB42 - California part 2

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SB42 - California part 2
From: aramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 17:22:39 -0700
I did some snooping on the bill, and it seems that there is little
opposition to it and widespread support.  However, I think it would be
beneficial to write to Sen. Kopp and voice your opinion too.  His email
is:

Senator.Kopp@sen.ca.gov

If you are a California resident, make sure you say so and where you are
from.

Also, you can view all of the activity thus far on the bill by going
here:

http://www.sen.ca.gov/htbin/ca-billpage/SB/42/GOPHER_ROOT2:[BILL.CURRENT.SB.FROM0000.SB0042]

Andy

--