Re: Questioning my faith

To: tallen@csc.sctboces.org
Subject: Re: Questioning my faith
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 00:45:19 EDT
Gee, whiz, Tom.  If we continue to hear this kind of thing on the list,
we'll have to start calling our GoF's Gatherings of the Faithless, or
maybe even GoM's, for Gathering of the Miserable, or GoLL's for Gathering
of the Lost Lambs, or, if we are not sure of ourselves, GoA's for
Gathering of the Agnostics.

Buck up, me lad, all is not lost, most likely just your hydraulic fluid.
Check the reservoir.  The leak is likely in your slave cylinder or the
hose that leads to it.  Since this all happened rather suddenly, I would
guess a burst hose.

Just remember the immortal words of Marv Alpert's lover:  "Bite me,
Marv!"  ( I know that's irrelevant, I'm just trying to cheer you up).

David Littlefield
Houston, Tx