Re: MG Dry Fun

To: GMGoodman@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG Dry Fun
From: todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil (Todd Mullins)
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 22:23:45 -0500 (CDT)
GMGoodman@aol.com writes:

> It started to rain.  I kept going faster till the cockpit stayed dry.

I did this just the other day, on the way to work.  I could see blue sky
in front of me, but I had to go through some rather heavy rain to get
there.  The only problem I can see is the lack of windshield wipers on
the INSIDE of the windshield!  The turbulence over the windshield tends
to blow things back towards the dashboard (those of you with hair can
attest to this; it's one of the reasons I abandoned my flowing tresses
in favor of a #4 clipper cut).  Enough droplets deposited themselves on
the wrong side of the glass to make vision difficult.  Anybody got a
good fix for this (besides the obvious "carry a towel")?

--

Todd Mullins
Todd.Mullins@nrlssc.navy.mil    On the lovely Mississippi (USA) Coast

'74 MGB Tourer with water spots on the rear view mirror

That's me at the corner.
That's me at the stoplight,
Losing my transmission...