time for an oil cooler

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: time for an oil cooler
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 08:19:29 -0600 (MDT)
OK, I'm ready to go for an oil cooler for the A.  I'm thinking the 16 row
Moss is offering.  I also want to go with the SS braided hoses and keep my
original style oil filter.  Will the "MGB" SS hoses in the latest Moss
Motoring work on the A with the stock oil filter setup?  If so, what
length hoses do I need?  Moss lists about five different lengths.

Does this sound like a good idea?  Those with oil cooler experience please
give me some advice, like don't do that, do this instead.

Thanks.

Kevin Sullivan -- 1960 MGA                kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.                      http://www.khoral.com
Albuquerque NM USA