Re: spridgets: what years

To: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: spridgets: what years
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 13:06:14 -0500
I had the understanding that the arch was for 72 models only.

And they switched back to square in 73 because of the
cracking problem.  Simply wasn't a strong design for
basic transportation use.

This is supposed to make a rare feature amoung Midgets.  I
don't know if this means they are worth more or not for said
feature???

I have one that I'd sacrifice with no engine/rear end/radiator/front discs
with a free and clear title.  (New Carpet kit/Rollbar/Chrome bumpers, etc...)

I'd let it go for a song.

See pics at my website:

http://www.cyberramp.net/~jpquinn/index11.htm

--