not selling car after all

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: not selling car after all
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 23:45:12 -0800
When I sent my original message to the list, I had not yet resubscribed,
and wound up being thankful that it didn't go through.  But, to my
surprise, now it has, so...  After much thought, I've decided to proceed
with my restoration of the B rather than sell the car.  I'd likely not part
with it unless someone offered me more than I thought it was worth - which
they won't.

So..  I'm forging ahead and it's time to do sills!

Cheers,

Andy