BRG II

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: BRG II
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 08:04:29 -0400
With all the help I have received off here, I am finally just about
ready to trim my car  before finishing the engine and putting all that
stuff back in (by "trim" i mean painting the interior, engine bay, door
jambs, etc)(not that I have even started to put the engine back together
yet).  So now I have to decide on color...

Is anyone familiar with a color called "british racing green II?" It is
supposed to be much darker than the standard BRG, but local paint shops
don't carry catalogs for colors earlier than about '83 and I can't find
color codes.  I was looking for a dark, dark green to paint my midget,
and somebody suggested this.  If anybody knows what it is, and can come
up with some, say, Sherwin Williams color codes, I would appreciate it.
Otherwise, I am going to settle for the BRG from a '94 Jag (the only car
I have seen lately with a suitable green paint, albeit not dark).
Thanks!

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes