TD Dashboard Veneer

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TD Dashboard Veneer
From: rdonahue@holli.com (Robert J. Donahue)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 22:54:45 -0600 (MDT)
I was surprised to hear that dashboard veneer is not original on the TD. My
TD has it and I've seen so many with it. Anyway, mine is shot and I'd like
to replace it. Can pre-cut veneer be bought anywhere? Is it a hard job to
put new veneer on? Any special tools required? I see MOSS sells a whole new
finished wood grain dash, but it's out of my price range.

Bob Donahue, Still Stuck in the '50s
rdonahue@holli.com
53 MG-TD #17639 under DIY restoration, NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB still in shop, 17 months and counting