Re: What about a Bugeye?? (Minis)

To: <Wizzrd1001@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: What about a Bugeye?? (Minis)
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 08:09:58 -0400
> Should we hold out for a possible Mini that my dad spied in NY?? Or have
fun
> with the bugeye?? What are these cars like to repair, drive, own,
whatever??

> Any feedback is greatly appreciated, and I'm sure the list would
appreciate
> it if it were sent private reply!!  Thanks all!!    Ian Wisbon
>                                                         1974 1/2 BGT-It's
> race car man!!!!

This message was send public for a purpose.

Hold out for the Mini.  Minis are very cool, after I get my cars in a order
of importance a Mini is in 4 or 5th.  (MGA, Ferrari, Porsche, Mini, MGB).
I still can't decide wether I want a Mini more than my current MGB, thus is
fighting for spot 4 with the MGB.

Anyway visit http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg/ukmini.htm and see the lovely mini
that I designed!  Oh and follow the link to the UK Mini Site, which is
probally the best Mini site in the world.

Regards,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net
1966 MGB -- http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg

Dialogue Internet -- dialog@pil.net