FW: Interior Work - '57 MGA

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Interior Work - '57 MGA
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 12:24:22 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from ["Joseph C. Maloukis"
<jcmworks@ix.netcom.com>]]

     Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 21:49:44 -0500
     From: "Joseph C. Maloukis" <jcmworks@ix.netcom.com>
     Subject: Interior Work - '57 MGA

Does anyone have any firsthand knowledge of interior work done by shops in
Mexico?  I am interested in getting a complete interior rework (carpet,
headliner, door panels, front kick panels) on my '57 MGA and was told that I
could get all of this done in one day for about $250.00 in Mexico.  I'm in
Austin, TX and if I can get some specifics about the cost and workmanship,
I'm headed South!

F.Y.I. - I have a free classified ads service for anyone interested in
listing their classics (or anything else) for sale.  My classics page is at
http://www.batcity.com/classics.html

Thanks,

Joe Maloukis
Bat City Productions