'67 B-GT $2500

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '67 B-GT $2500
From: karim.marouf@cancom.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 9:06:00 -0800
Sorry to bomb the list, but I'm buying an MGA coupe and must sell my '67=20
MGB-GT to raise the cash=2E It's a metal-dash, pre-smog car that is all=20
original, never been in an accident, and is totally rustfree=2E I've invest=
ed=20
over $4K and have receipts for everything (except for the many hours of wor=
k=20
I put into it)=2E The car is factory British racing green and has wire whee=
ls=20
and a 60's vintage wood wheel=2E It is in excellent mechanical condition an=
d=20
good cosmetically=2E It will need some interior work=2E Must sell within th=
e=20
next week or two=2E $2500 o=2Eb=2Eo=2E Send an E-mail or call me at 310/315=
-9963=2E=20
Serious only please=2E