Spridget wiring harness needed.

Subject: Spridget wiring harness needed.
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 10:55:05 -0500
Hello everybody,

If you have seen this message before, I'm sorry It got lost somewhere in
the shuffle, and didn't loop back to me even though the other I sent
had.  It figures because this is the HELP NEEDED one,  anyhow, here is
what I needed.

I just found out from the man helping me with my car that I really need
a new wiring harness, like yesterday, the it is in a condition where I
am lucky that I haven't burned up yet.

If you have or know where a good one can be found, new or used, please
let me know.  Moss is out of stock, and VB complete sets don't include
the the dash harness if I read right (plus they are a good deal more
money).

Finally is PVC have any advantage to the original besides just being
cheaper (and right now that is an advantage)

Thanks

Patton

--
'67 Austin Healey Sprite MKIV