Re: How does Bob Allen do it?

To: Stacie Short <Shortstuf1@msn.com>
Subject: Re: How does Bob Allen do it?
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 00:48:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Stacie Short!!

On Sun, 22 Jun 1997, Stacie Short wrote:

> I am still seeking any response that might lead to help with a TD Mk II as
> posted 6/17.  Mr. Allen quotes Ulysses and gets volumes in return.  What does
> it take?

Hey Stacie, you're dealing with a bunch of old farts, so cut us a little
slack!!  You'll have to re-post your original question(s) because 1/3 of
us deleted the messages because there were too many to read, 1/3 didn't
understand the question, but answered anyways, and 1/3 understood the
question, but forgot to answer when they'd finished reading all the
messages...

> To Bob, we did win the game last night. Hope H.J.s was good last night
                                               ^^^^^
Hmmm, is that Bob's wife, girl friend, or S.O.???  Inquiring minds want
to know...  a.s.a.p. before we forget we asked.

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen   (who's mind is like a steel trap... sometimes)