Re: MG TD Mk II HELP

To: Stacie Short <Shortstuf1@msn.com>
Subject: Re: MG TD Mk II HELP
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 23:56:42 +0100
Hello Stacie:

I get the impression that you are not finding the MGs list a very good
way
to get the information you're looking for. Do not despair. Try a
different
tack. Take a deep breath and consider a new posting:

A paragraph on who you are:

My name is Stacie and my husband and we have two T series cars.....
I have owned the cars for.... and have been showing it for....

Then your current project:

We are currently rebuilding..... and what makes this car somewhat
unique..... The general condition of the car is.... But it differs
somewhat from original....

And then the request for information:

This car may have..... On the cover of.... which may relate to my
car in that....

And then ask for some broader advice:

If anyone knows how to find.... Or has contacts to....

As unreasonable as this sounds, you were looking for 45 year old
magazines and they may be kinda hard to come by. Like my 'C', there
aren't that many folks on the list that have 'T' series cars. But
there are quite a few out there so try to start a dialog and see
where it goes.

Good Luck,
Bob Allen