DamitDick - Measure of enthusiasism?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: DamitDick - Measure of enthusiasism?
From: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 10:17:56 -0800
This is a post of Dicks from last fall, it just seems to fit. I've known
dick for the last 7 or 8 years, are paths may have also crossed when I was
younger. He used to live up here in the Portland area, has one of the
people that kept Club T MG alive at one point. He has many friends up in
this neck of the woods, and we will all miss him.

Lane