RE: Dick Criswell

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Dick Criswell
From: FunE4MG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 18:07:33 -0400 (EDT)
I too, knew Dick.  He recently entered his newly acquired MGB-GT-V8 in the
GOF at Salado, TX (Mother's day weekend) and would have beaten my GT in that
class but he was moved to Variant Class (which he did win).  This was the
same GT he was taking to the Solstice.
I met Dick a few years ago when I was assigned to NAS Alameda CA, and
remember him taking the distance trophy one year at Palo Alto due to his
driving all around the country that summer attending various British Car
events.
Dick was a true  enthusiast who lived by his motto and byline: "Have MG, Will
Travel".  I'm sure that he will be welcomed into the great beyond by Kimber,
Morris, Enever and Thornley.  I'm glad to have known him and only hope to go
out the way he did... enjoying an LBC.

Memories abound,

Tom Zylla
Georgetown, TX