Newsletter Name???

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Newsletter Name???
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 06:28:17 -0500 (CDT)
You wrote:

>>I have recently had the dubious honour of being named president of
our
>local MGA club, "The SouthWestern Ontario Hoser Eh's".
>>I would very much like to come up with a name for our "new and
improved"
>club newsletter (other than "the newsletter"). So far I have not been
>struck by any divine inspiration and so I am turning to the wisdom of
the
>net. Having read numerous postings laced with humour, wit and MG
knowledge,
>I feel confident there is a name lurking out there waiting to be made
a star.
>>One of the other local clubs named their newsletter "the oily rag"
which I
>thought was quite brilliant. Any suggestions? HELP!
>>Kevin Mardell

The MG Car Club - Long Island Center's newsletter is called "Skidmarks"
One of the members of The British Motoring Club of Southern N J wanted
to call the Newsletter "Brits in the Boonies" due to it's membership's
lack of activity and reluctance to travel.

 Here's a few off the top of my head: "Windscreen Views News", "Pit
Stop", "Maddogs and Englishmen Press", "Rusty Rockers Post" and
"Rolling Past Record" "King Pin Reamering News"  "The Lucas
Limelighter"
Got to Run, Safety Fast, David Deutsch