auto choke question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: auto choke question
From: "Lishego, Michael" <MIKESL@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 17:41:19 EST
Hello to all fellow listers.  My '74 is about to undergo the drastic
change from SU powered to Weber carbs this weekend.  The weber carb
that I bought is an electric choke model.  There is a wire that exits
from the choke on the carb, and runs to some place on the block.
Where does this wire lead to?  Anyone with a similar carb who can
tell me, I would really appreciate the info.  Along these lines, does
the brake booster from later cars clear a weber?
Thanks in advance ~ Mike