Re: Connecticut MG Club?

To: lyserg@pcnet.com
Subject: Re: Connecticut MG Club?
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 10:13:53 EDT
On Tue, 1 Jul 1997 08:48:14 -0500 lyserg@pcnet.com (Randy Heath) writes:
>Does anyone have contact information for the Connecticut MG Owners
>Club?
>(Not sure if I've got the name right - maybe its CT Brit Cars...)
>
>Just email me  - no need to burden the list with EVEN MORE mail! : )
>
>Thanks-
>
>Randy

Hi Randy,
  CT MG Club is meeting tonight, 7 pm at the Ebb Tide Restaurant, on RT
68 in Wallingford. Call me for better directions.
  Membership chair is Julia Nightengale-Born at 203-263-2244
  President is John Bubela at 860-482-MGMG
  Newsletter is Bob Howard at 203-453-2842, e-mail MGBob@juno.com.
  We have the regular monthly meeting, an annual British Cars by the Sea
gathering at Harkness Park in June, gatherings of regional groups at
various times during the month, and other activities.
  I'll be in and out of my office today, but call if you have a moment.
Bob Howard