RE: (2) MGC Overdrive Trans and Engine FS

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: (2) MGC Overdrive Trans and Engine FS
From: "john ruse" <hologothic@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 97 18:31:52 UT
>picked up two MGC complete transmissions with overdrive today.  I'm
>not sure of their value, as compared to MGB o/d trannys.  As best I >can
>tell, these WILL NOT fit a MGB engine.

Genuine MGC overdrive units are worth bundles compared to MGB overdrive units
assuming that some unscrupulous rebuilder hasn't fitted standard MGB gears
instead of the genuine overdrive MGC ratios. The cases are like hens teeth as
well. Altogether then a far more desirable item and one which I would snap up
myself if there wasn't transatlantic freighting to consider.

john

hologothic@msn.com