MOONING OVER HER: Trying To Picture This

To: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu>
Subject: MOONING OVER HER: Trying To Picture This
From: Clark Chilton <chill@memphisonline.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 09:40:01 -0500
Thomas James Pokrefke, III wrote:

>you meet a wonderful girl and then you can't eat for the next three
>days because you're too damn sick mooning over her.

I am having a tough time trying to picture this.
        •I have been to weddings, actually the reception, drank too much,
         met a girl and have had so bad a hangover that I could not eat
                 for
three days.  So I get this part.

        •OK, here's where I am having a problem: is "MOONING" the one that
         is a "self pitty party" or the one where you pull your pants down
         in back.  If it is the latter, I do not want to picture the "too
         damn sick over her part".

I hope your LBC ran well coming home (LBC Content).

Clark Chilton
80 MGB LE (Cybil)
96 Border Collie/Black Lab (Courtney)