Re: cyber storms (No LBC)

To: "The Richards" <smrm@coastalnet.com>, "mgs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: cyber storms (No LBC)
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 97 13:09:22 -0400
Hello??? The Richards

>Has anyone charted these cyber storms that hit the list from time to time?
>You know, the ones that basically brew over the LBC stuff only vs. just
>about anything goes twixt friends debate? I was just wondering if it was
>like full moon related, or holiday related, or anything related. At least
>this time, so far, no one has taken their toys and gone home with that
>flaming sign off from the list (always amazes me that they think we care
>that they are leaving, or that they don't like us anymore!)
>
>Michael, New Bern, NC
Seems to me it is always holiday related. Maybe the SO says get off the
'puter. (so they, or the kids can play games?) I don't care about the
general "flames" or humor as long as I can get an answer to to the
questions I ask. Most times I do.

Best

Larry Macy
78
Midget

Who shouldn't be here on the 4th except partied too long on the 3rd.