4th of July Salute

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, Homebrew-Autos@bolis.com
Subject: 4th of July Salute
From: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 1997 12:42:17 -0700
Totally unautomotive related, sensitive types delete now.......

$80 worth of fireworks, all Chinese, some more than three years old, and
not one dud. I'm always amazed that they can import fireworks all
the way from China and have them still work.

A big salute to the Chinese, if they made cars as well as their
fireworks we'd all be driving Beijing XP2000's or something.

Hope you all had a fun fourth, I did. I attracted the neighborhood
children, like the pied piper, with my fireworks, and my wife didn't
even set her hair on fire this year.

-Aron Travis-
"always in a automotive frenzy"

P.S. A house full of nonsmokers, but all had about three lighters apiece,
can you say "pyromaniacs"?