LBCs on the Red Planet

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LBCs on the Red Planet
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 1997 14:48:52 EDT
Head lines from newspapers in the Upstate SC area, regarding the NASA
mission to mars.

1.   From the Greenwood SC "Journal", July 5, 1997:
     "Triumph on Mars!"

2.  From the Spartanburg SC "Herald-Journl", July 6, 1997:
    "Rover Is Ready to Roll"

I think this may possibly answer the question raised in the thread
recently about our cars being shipped overseas.  The truth is, NASA is
buying them up, parting them out and using them to produce spacecraft.

Maybe this explains the problems with the MIR spacestation - Russion
copies of Lucas Electrics.

Rick Morrison
     :>)
72 MGBGT