Re: Poor Buffalo

To: tallen <tallen@csc.sctboces.org>
Subject: Re: Poor Buffalo
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 17:42:37 -0500 (CDT)
I have heard that pre-registration has been very good for the event and
know of at least a dozen list members and another dozen non-list
members going. There are 5 cars from my local MGCC-Long Island Centre
club going. That's a 450 mile trek (each way). My arrival is based on
weeks productivity but I do plan on being there by Friday evening at
the latest. We all have our other than MG lifes to contend with but if
you are choosing between a weekend of feet on the coffee table sucking
down a few cold ones while manipulating your TV remote OR going to the
NAMGBR/Buffalo Octagon National Convention event. I hope you chose the
event. The host hotel is the Marriot in Amherst,NY(just outside
Buffalo).       Safety Fast, David Deutsch

You wrote:

>WoW!  What a difference a year makes.  Last year every other message
was
>about MG '96 at Indy.  This year I haven't seen one message about MG
'97
>in Buffalo.  Isn't anyone going?  Well, I think I'm going (I think).
It's