MGA and Waxoyl

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA and Waxoyl
From: William Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 1997 19:16:36 -0500
Bob Allen Wrote:

>>>PS: If, in your garage, you have a gallon of Waxhol and an MGA,
youshould take the Waxhol and place it in the boot of the 'A'.
Whamo!Doubled the resale value!<<<

Bob, Bob, Bob,  I would flame you for such delusional ranting but for one
small detail-  Its FUNNY!

For me, this list provides three things.  First, it provides a source for
MG information that is unparalleled in this universe.  Second, It gives me
an outlet to expound my own warped concepts of how things work and the
world in general.  Last, but certainly not least, it provides entertainment
in the form of other's slightly warped views of the world.  The only time,
for me, that this entertainment value goes down is when people start
seriously arguing about stuff.  I don't mind a few off topic threads or
even a few shots at me as long as it provides entertainment or useful
information.  Arguing about who knows what and who is stupid (unless it is
in jest and funny) is a waste of bandwidth, IMHO.

In honor of our forefathers, I too spent the fourth shooting at the
British.  In this case, however, it was shooting Waxoyl into every
available orifice on the MGA.  Everything went fine except my garage smells
like kerosene.  How long does it take for this stuff to dry out?  I took it
out Saturday for an hour to help dry it out.

Oh, and Bob,  you just keep gazing up underneath that TR-6 and dream about
it out handling an MG 'cause thats all the closer it will ever get ;-)
Just watch out for falling parts.  I only hope that that Elva has a real
engine in it!

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA