Re: Waxoyl Question

To: rdonahue@holli.com
Subject: Re: Waxoyl Question
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 11:20:33 EDT
Rob,
  One needs to pump up the can until the release valve starts popping.
With that pressure, one should find a spray out of the nozzle in a cone
pattern. The extension tube puts out a spray pattern that is almost flat,
perpindicular to the tube.  If  the pressure isn't coming up to the
required amount, try removing and cleaning the release valve and check
the pump.
  When the thing is working OK, the coverage is light, thin, almost like
a gloppy spray from an aerosol paint can.  I spray on the waxoyl until it
starts to sag and run.  The instructions aren't much good except for
describing the cleaning process. Your intuition will work just fine.
Bob