Return and restoration

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Return and restoration
From: Jeremy Baxter <Jeremy.Baxter@parallax.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 13:19:39 +0100
Hi all

Having recently returned from collage, having been away for about 5
months, I
have returned to the list, and (more importantly for me) the restoration
of my
car (a 72 midget).

Anyway, just the one question to start:

Being reasonably happy with all the filling / rust removing / smoothing
of the
body, I'm beginning to get around to thinking about priming, any one
have any
experience / advice about the different kinds of primers. A friend
suggested
polyester primer, as it's supposed to be nice and thick and good for
filling any
imperfections.

TIA

Jeremy Baxter