Re: Waxoyl, quiet MGA people, Elva? -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Waxoyl, quiet MGA people, Elva? -Reply
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 14:58:45 -0500
Bob Allen Wrote:

>>>I can't help it. The little 'A' is a beautiful creature. It had to be as
it took them so long to drive out of sight!<<<

Bob,  you must be talking about the last time you tried to keep up with one
on a winding road in that TR-6 ;-)

I always though that the back of TR-6 looked kind of like a pickup truck.
In fact, if you did put a pickup box on the back of one, then the utility
would more closely match the driving characteristics.  Not that I've spent
a lot of time behind TR-6's, mind you (see paragraph above).

Personally, I think you are just suffering from MGA envy!

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA- a curvy body for a curvy road