Wire Wheel Paint

Subject: Wire Wheel Paint
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 11:46:28 -0500
Hello fellow listers...

What type/color of paint should I use when painting my Sprite's Wire
wheels.  I know that Moss sells their own "correct color" wire wheel
paint in spray cans, but I don't want to spend that money if I don't
have to.  I just want to get the color close, while keeping durability.

Thanks
Patton

PS if you are interested in what my car looked like when I brought it
home in '85, I have added 4 pictures from that fateful day to my web
site.

What is really scary is that, from the outside, it looks better then
than it does now!!! Check it out!!!
--
'67 Austin Healey Sprite MKIV
My new improved Spritepage is found at...