RE: Indiana Festival

To: "Lishego, Michael" <MIKESL@tartan.sapc.edu>,
Subject: RE: Indiana Festival
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 97 00:30:11 UT
While I'd love to attend the Indiana festival, I plan on being at our vacation
home in NC that week.  However, the prior week (Aug 1-3) is the annual CBA (C
event of Brutal Aggressives) which is being held this year in Gettysburg, PA..
 This is the largest gathering of MGCs in the US each year.  I haven't been to
a CBA in a couple of years because they have been too far away but I'm looking
forward to this one - I'll be bringing the 69 C Roadster and the family wagon.

If you are interested in attending the CBA, you can contact Tom Boscarino at
(704) 274 2269 or e-mail him from the AMGCR web page www.main.nc.us/amgcr

I'll be missing you at Indiana but hope to see/meet some of you at Gettysburg
(look for the hoard of little bleach blonde kids - that'll be me they're
hanging onto).

Dr. Doug
69 C Roadster (heading to Gettysburg)
69 C GT (Needs the auto trans rebuilt - any suggestions?)
69 B Roadster (running better - will supply details later)